This tour gives you the opportunity to see some of Malta’s scenes you would otherwise only see on postcards and brochures. It is a whistleblower tour making several stops and short walks at some of Malta’s most picturesque spots. We will take you to places which are only accessible with private transport. Get away on from all the hustle and bustle and enjoy nature visiting Malta’s hidden charms!
Pick-up and drop-off from the Cruise Liner Terminal Exit or your hotel by a private vehicle and fully licensed tour guide. The itinerary of this tour includes:
- Kuncizzjoni, a small hamlet offers sweeping views of the north.
- The Victoria Lines. Inaugurated in 1897 and named in honour of Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee, this defensive wall was built along the ridge of a natural fault, descending valleys and climbing up hills.
- Golden Bay, a scenic area with sandy beaches.
- St. Agatha’s Tower (Red Tower). Built in 1649 to guard the channels between the islands, it provides excellent all round views of Gozo, Comino and the Għadira Nature Reserve.
- Photo stop of Popeye’s village. This was constructed in 1980 as the film set for the musical Popeye.
Duration: 4.5 to 5 hours from the agreed meeting time. Can be done longer to include a typical rabbit lunch in the country.
Stress level: Easy. This tour has very little walking.
To make a booking or for more information send an email on email@example.com, call or text on 0035699318808 or fill in the form below: