Malta’s cuisine and history are two sides of the same coin as they both reflect the country’s rich past. This walking tour combines culture with street food, a fun way to learn about the city’s interesting history whilst sampling authentic Maltese food. Along the way your guide will point out details you would have otherwise missed and relate stories and anecdotes not found in guide books.
You will make stops to sample local drinks, savouries and sweets and your guide will also give you tips on other typical food you can sample whilst in Malta.
From 6 June 2021 to 31st December 2022
Every Monday at 9.30 am
From 1 April to to 31 May 2022
Every Saturday at 10.30 am
From 1st June to 31st December 2022
Every Saturday at 10.00am
At the Parliament building, City Gate Valletta. Your tour guide will have the City Walking Tours Malta sign or umbrella.
Public buses as well as the various Hop on Hop off bus companies operate to Valletta City Gate. There is also a multi-story car park just outside City Gate.
Reservations for this tour are necessary.
- Included is a 3 hr walk with a fully licensed guide.
- Local beer and soft drink/water and food tastings are included.
- As the food is traditional, we cannot accommodate food intolerances.
- Walk ends at the Grandmaster’s Palace, City Centre.
- Come with comfortable walking shoes.
- No tours are held on Christmas, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday.