Malta’s cuisine and history are two sides of the same coin as they both reflect the country’s rich past. This walking tour combines culture with street food, a fun way to learn about the city’s interesting history whilst sampling authentic Maltese food. Along the way your guide will point out details you would have otherwise missed and relate stories and anecdotes not found in guide books.
You will make stops to sample local drinks, savouries and sweets and your guide will also give you tips on other typical food you can sample whilst in Malta.
Up to 31st December 2022
Every Monday at 9.30 am and every Saturday at 10.00 am
Thursday 22 December and Thursday 29 December at 9.30am
From 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023
Every Monday and Saturday at 9.30 am
At the Parliament building, City Gate Valletta. Your tour guide will have the City Walking Tours Malta sign or umbrella.
Public buses as well as the various Hop on Hop off bus companies operate to Valletta City Gate. There is also a multi-story car park just outside City Gate.
Reservations for this tour are necessary.
- Included is a 3 hr walk with a fully licensed guide.
- Local beer and soft drink/water and food tastings are included.
- As the food is traditional, we cannot accommodate food intolerances.
- Walk ends at the Grandmaster’s Palace, City Centre.
- Come with comfortable walking shoes.
- No tours are held on Christmas, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday.